1) You should have Aurora. If it's not the case, download it here ici then install it.
2) Download archive available below and uncompress its content at the root of the Aurora file.
3) Enjoy Aurora in french !
- Boot straight into coverflow
- Lua scripts for filters, sort methods and subtitles
- Support locale files to translate the dashboard and skin
- Custom coverflow layouts
- Quick browse game list
- Game details
- Manage your game list when your devices aren't connected
- And of course fully compatible with Freestyle Plugin (LiNK) and the new and - improved Unity website
- Disabled features in alpha:
- View Previews / achievements / related content
- Please post bugs in the support forum.
- Or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support
- 0.1a r431 Binaries
- 0.1a r431 Skin
- 3.0b r801 Freestyle Plugin
- Minor bugs
- Added option to create xeBuild glitch2m images using CB RIP but retaining the original data from the
console. It solves the problem of short glitches on toshiba Ntsc Corona without any extra Fix.
If you load a slim dump , Autogg will show at xeBuild options a new param (glitch2m).
- If you use your real cpukey Autogg will create image using your real console data. (Recommended)
- If you use NO Cpukey (blank) it will generate a random valid cpukey and donor files (data) to create img.
A new update for the Xbox 360 is available for a few hours. The sweet 2.0.16756 brings a larger catalog of applications for 360 and One, while its counterpart about the One also adds support for external storage, the ability to use our real name on the Xbox Live and improved support for Smartglass.
[...] Xbox One features like external storage, the ability to use your real name on Xbox Live, and improved SmartGlass integration. Both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 system updates will begin rolling out globally this week, giving fans more ways than ever to enjoy the best in gaming and entertainment with Xbox.
[...] with this update our catalogue of more than 180 apps and experiences
Like previous updates, no impact on Xkeys and flashes (tested on slim, xkey and lt3.0) about RGH / JTAG we must wait for the support of this update by the various tools.
"Call it a parting gift from the Xecuter team to the scene 360."
- Dash 16747
- Xebuild 1.12
- DashLaunch 3.12
1.- Install or update Dashlaunch v3.08
2.- Launch Dashlaunch and check if : Configuration>>updserv is enabled. DON'T LEAVE DASHLAUNCH
3.- Under AutoGG, select Dash version (if you want to change the Xell , choose model, then, Xell version)
4.- Click on AutoUpdate (Lan selected) then click on DASH.
Answer "YES" to use new auto-update function. If everything runs well, update will be performed via the network and same for the avatar's update.
* 2.093 *
- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.12
- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.12
- Updated: Now building 2.0.16747.0
Download xeBuild GUI 2.092
- default behaviour of live block is now to use strong block rules (at least until ini is loaded)
- fix compatibility issues with dashes created before AP25 was deployed (spoof the AP functions on older versions)
- limit fakelive/autofake to 14717+ kernels
- add export so plugins can find out where they were loaded from during dllMain() (it's volatile, copy it in Main() if you need it!)
- update 16547 patches to delay network bringup in xam until launch.xex loads
- add trinity internal usb to hddkeepalive (for those that have a usb hdd hooked up there)
- add 16747