The Xecuter team announced via its forum the release of a new ODE on the market, XODE. In its operation, no difference with other competitors, but this is about its manufacture and its integration into the new consoles that will make the difference. The accessory also supports Wifi dongle and web interface that will allow to browse the games via a smartphone, tablet or PC.
The first questions that have not been answered yet namely : availability date and a possible estimation of the final price. New information should be released very quickly.
Indeed, LIBRASOFT turns a page , and decided to devote himself entirely to the provision of IT services for some professionals, particularly in the field of ecommerce .
The console will therefore stop shop late February. So do not hesitate today to take advantage of the remaining LIBRASOFT products and at the best rates . As the shop is online, orders will be fulfilled .
We will also continue to provide the necessary support to our existing customers , but we stop all the consoles (Products and Services) activity.
* rev 80
- Dash 16547
- DashLaunch 3.11
- xeBuild 1.11
- Squirt Reloaded 2.0 bitstreams
1.- Install or update Dashlaunch v3.08
2.- Launch Dashlaunch and chech that : Configuration>>updserv is enabled. DON'T leave DASHLAUNCH
3.- Under AutoGG, select Dash version (if you don't want to change the Xell , choose model, then Xell version)
4.- Click on AutoUpdate (Lan selected) and click on DASH.
Answer YES to use the new update function. If everything's ok, update will be performed via the network, avatars update too.
* 2.092 *
- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.11
- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.11
- Updated: Now building 2.0.16547.0
Download xeBuild GUI 2.092
- more thoroughly check display names in xcontent header if english name is not present (TODO: check if this applies on launch items too)
- yet another correction to the dev kernel checks (thanks tydye and XDK!)
- add 16547
- fix autoswap for going from disk 2 to 1 (DS3) (thanks c.... and Swizzy for the report!)
- made launcher mode useful if dl is not running
- minor bug fixes
xeBuild is a command line system image builder for JTAG, glitch, and clean images.
Run the xeBuild program with no (or incorrect) arguments to see it's usage info.
- minor bug fixes
- add 16547
Under the name a little barbaric of Squirt BGA 2.0 100Mhz, hides in fact the new version of the RGH chip from the Suirt team. Equipped with a 100MHz clocked oscillator, it is able to boot consoles 2x faster for Corona and Trinity consoles and acquires a much greater stability on FAT consoles for 2.0 RGH. The availability of the chip should be in the coming days. Review LS on the way !
PDF document should be here : http://360squirt.com/news.php but still didn't work when this news has been edited.
SQUIRT BGA 2.0 100 MHZ 2X SPEED 360 "COOLRUNNER": THE SPECS
Is a pleasure present you SQUIRT 2.0 the new 100Mhz version of our best seller RGH chip!
The new chip introduce these nice features:
- 100Mhz oscillator, double speed then old one, a lot of more stability on RGH2 installation and stable installations for other consoles.
- TUNING ON BOARD for PST and RST wires, no more long wires or trouble with installations, no extra PCB to reach a perfect tuning, all is on board
- New LED notification when chip GLITCH
- COM MONITOR Pad directly on board
- SPI connections on board
- JTAG for xilinx on board
1x SQUIRT COOL RUNNER
1x FCC CABLE 40 cm 15 pin to connect SQUIRT PROGRAMMER